In 2006 Guido Segni, together with Gionatan Quintini, co-founded a subversive media hacking group: the imaginary art group Les Liens Invisibles.
Taking inspiration from the first generation of net art and from many situationism concepts, the works developed by Les Liens Invisibles are mainly about subversion and detournament of social media platform such as Flickr.com, Facebook and Twitter.
In recent times Les Liens Invisibles have experimented actions and performances based on Augmented Reality Technology making visible the Invisible Pink Unicorn in St. Peters' Square in Rome and creating a flowing and floating virtual pavilion over the Venice Biennale in 2011.
Here it is a selection of works we produced.
- Museum of Ordure 2011
- The Invisible Pavilion 2011
- The Invisible Pink Unicorn: Art overtakes Faith in imagination 2011
- Tweet4Action.com 2011
- RIOT | Reality Is Out There 2010
- Repetitionr.com 2010
- Seppukoo.com 2009
- Silence is golden - A twitter perpetual intervention 2009
- A delicious collection of invisible links 2009
- 3 readymade paths to God 2008
- Google is Not The Map 2008
- A fake is a fake 2008
- Disperse. Exclamatory Phase 2007
- Subvertr.com 2007